Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Here we go

Baby girl was up all night. I finally gave in and got up with her around 4:30. Which means, I didn't get much sleep last night.  Also, when I did lay down last night I moved ever so slightly and I felt my back go, *twing*. I just laid there thinking, "Are you kidding me?" Anytime I've tried to start an exercise routine I get hurt or I get really sick, thwarting me from really getting started. In the past I've felt this was an attack of sorts and last night I really felt it as well.

Well, I'm not going to be defeated in this! I am going to get up and over this horrible hill I've begun to slide down, clawing my way up every step of the way until I reach the top and have a new horizon in front of me. 

I can do this but not on my own!  Off for my quiet time and some time on the elliptical. I need to get the kids together and start school as well.

I'm looking forward to the temperatures cooling down, it's still so blazing hot outside, it's hard to be motivated to get outside and sweat.

Food so far, one glass of water. Need to grab some breakfast too!

No comments:

Post a Comment